Home Builders Care is the charitable arm of the Home Builders Association. It provides a positive outlet for the housing industry to give back to the community, building a framework for the future.
HBC has supported 213 students with $183,788 in scholarships.
HBC has given over $313,000 to community projects including:
- Lake Agassiz Habitat for Humanity
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Access of the Red River Valley
- Hurricane Relief—HBA Mississippi Coast & HBA of Greater New Orleans
- Cullen Children's Foundation
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead
- North Dakota State University
- North Dakota State College of Science
- Minnesota State Community & Technical College
- Ronald McDonald House
- Rebuilding Together of Fargo-Moorhead Area, Inc.
- Horace Mann Area Neighborhood Association
- Churches United for the Homeless
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- Gladys Raye